Friday, June 02, 2006

Bambi

I went back to Ashtead common for another ride on wednesday and ran into bambi. I tried to get a good picture but as i dumped the bike and started to get closer a middle aged lady going for a jog ran past me towards bambi, proceeded to frighten it off then turned around and said 'did you see the deer?'. Whilst trying not to say 'no shite, was there a deer there, your joking right?' I replyed with a very polite 'yes i did thankyou' ........... Stupid dumb twit.
Well Bambi frolicked off just like in the movies up and down like a spring and i continued on my merry way.

Look closely at the middle of the picture


Things should start to get a bit more exciting in a couple of weeks, I'm taking time off and going for a tour to scotland wales and all around, should be good fun! I'll try to keep things updated but I may have to wait until i get back to post anything on the net.

Hope everyone is having fun in Oz!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

Yep, sure I see the 'deer'. : ) Hey, when you go to Scotland check out Carbisdale Castle, above Inverness, it's a YHA place that's a castle. Very cool.

Sunday, June 04, 2006  
Blogger Rikki said...

Bambi Bambi :)

Monday, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home