Thursday, November 23, 2006

Ashes Time

The Ashes have begun, and what a beginning! go the mighty aussies. I hope that everybody back in oz feels sorry for me having to watch the game at some stupid time in the morning like we did back at home last year, at least its the right time for you this year!!! I'm sure i'll watch some matches straight through the night but maybe not when work begins too early.

Now here's a random picture of my hand with some lolly halves on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here's an idea of all the leaves we need to sweep off the pavement every morning....this tree is guilty, guilty I tells ya!


Well that's all for today, time to catch some sleep so i can witness ponting and hussey both smack double centuries later on tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home