Friday, June 29, 2007

'Tis Scotland

So we've just had the longest day of the year, up here it is a very long day and for those who know it's also Sarah's birthday so happy birthday Sarah!!!

Once more i will be putting up some pictures of the sunrise, cause i just can't help it... so here we go.

The sky at 11:05pm on June 21st the summer solstice


The view from my bedroom window a couple of weeks ago


In this one I can just say that i think the sky is nearly purple

Yesterdays' sunrise, note the crazy girl from Alaska in the water to the left...cold, contaminated and rocky. She came out with her legs bleeding a little from many a cut, that's what you get when you don't listen to the staff members!

Lastly me posing as if from the Lion King on pride rock looking towards the hostel.....I always thought the sun shines out of my bum! ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home