Sunday, July 23, 2006

Good day Bad day

Bad news - Some people know that I've got some fake bits on both of my front teeth thanks to trying to go down a wet and wild tube slide backwards and slipping onto my head about 10 years ago. Whilst biting into a nectarine on friday one of them snapped off again (happens every couple of years) and cost 150 pounds to get replaced the next day!! even worse was the fact that I had to work looking like a chav (english talk for government housing people) on a nice and busy friday night...fantastic.

Good news - I got promoted on the same day without knowing it and now get a bit extra money so I'll make the dentist bill back a lot quicker.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rikki said...

Pooor wittle teeth :(
i had to spend a freaking fortune on my teeth... that's what you get for not going to the denty in 12 years...

Monday, July 24, 2006  
Blogger Working Class Dan said...

12 years...bloody hell!! I went 7 years without going...that hurt too.

Anyway, sorry to hear Kit. Mucho sympathy for mouth pain.

Monday, July 24, 2006  
Blogger kitoris said...

i smashed them out 10 years ago that's all

Monday, July 24, 2006  
Blogger Rikki said...

those were the days... i don't remember that happening... i remember the headbutting at the kindy, and daniel falling into the bath backwards... and you smashing my head into the clothesline...oh and someone threw a rock at someone...

Wednesday, July 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home